- Just read the Owl City blog. Especially the post about hockey (remember, he's from Minnesota). On a similar note, his Twitter has some gems. Especially when he tweets while sleep-deprived, or debates the many ways to not enter Mordor.
- "Rugs From Me To You".
- Admit it. You laughed at "Peppermint Winter."
- "I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace / 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face..."
- Adam spontaneously made a weird noise in concert, right after finishing a song.
- "I'm Coming After You" from the Midsummer Station is hilarious, especially the chorus. There's just something about Adam excitedly singing like a police siren that makes you wanna giggle. This image helps a lot as well.
- "Deer in the Headlights" is told by a Johnny Bravo-esque Casanova Wannabe who is punched or maced upon first approach. With a Perspective Flip, it's even funnier.
- His song Take to the sky is played in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole while the band is shown around Ga'hoole. In other words, we're hearing an Owl City song while seeing the Owl City.
Funny / Owl City