- That they were only doing the Rookery for Leeroy in the first place!Jamaal: OK guys, these eggs have given us a lot of trouble in the past. Uh, does anybody need anything off this guy or can we bypass him?
Ritter: Uhh, I think Leeroy needs something from this guy.
Jamaal: Oh, does he need those Devout Shoulders? Doesn't — isn't he a paladin?
Ritter: Yeah, but that will help him heal better, he'll have more mana.
Jamaal: [sighs] Christ..
- The moment of silence before the others react to Leeroy's charge. Then the reaction itself; "Oh my God, he just ran in." And then the madness that promptly ensues.
- After charging headlong into the rookery and aggravating the mobs, if you look closely, Leeroy can be seen trying to make a break for the doorway.
- Seriously, who hollers their own name when going into battle? And it's such in an over the top, smirk-inducing volume as well...
- When people start dying to all the mobs, there's the typical chorus of complaints and panic at first. Then there's a short Beat before everyone starts blaming Leeroy for the fiasco, to which Leeroy's only defense is a pathetic "It's not my fault..."
- Leeroy's line at the end as everyone lies dead surrounded by angry whelps serves as the perfect stinger for the whole disaster.Leeroy: At least I have chicken.
- In the practice run, the team doesn't run in after Leeroy because they were already corpsing. Instead, the video just cuts off with Leeroy running straight back out of the door through the party yelling "Oh god!"
- Even better, one person actually does run after Leeroy, only to double back when he realizes that everyone else is laughing too hard to follow.
Funny / Leeroy Jenkins Video