- Alternative Character Interpretation: Was Leeroy an idiot who represented the cherry on top of PALS FOR LIFE's general incompetence? Or was he an unsung hero whose actions destroyed the guild's overly serious, militaristic, and statistical plan?
- Broken Base: Some fans argue that the video makes a mockery of excessive planning and seriousness in the game while others think that it's a prime example of why planning is needed.
- Idiot Plot: Completely intentional. The plan the guild comes up with is so boneheaded and shows such a gross misunderstanding of how the abilities and game mechanics work, that it's a wonder any of them ever got to level 60 in the first place. Leeroy stupidly runs into the room all by himself without stopping to hear what everyone had been doing while he was away, and everyone in turn rushes in to save him when it would have been far better to just let him die and return to his corpse.
- Memetic Mutation: "Leeroy Jenkins" has become a noun, a verb, and is used by other characters similar to the archetype.
- Memetic Troll: Leeroy has pretty much become the posterboy for unruly party members and deliberate party wipes.
- Misaimed Fandom: Really you're not supposed to root for either side here; Leeroy got his friends killed by being an idiot but the group was just as incompetent (as noted on the main page, their plan would've gotten them killed anyways) and took the game too seriously. Some people don't pick up on this and think that the video is mocking one side (as seen above).
YMMV / Leeroy Jenkins Video