Just about every single episode. Despite the stigma of airing on Cartoon Network (which was catching heat for airing live-action shows on a channel dedicated to animation, and was making a comeback with such animated shows as Regular Show, Adventure Time, and The Amazing World of Gumball), some of the sketches were actually well-written and pretty funny.
- Olaf the Super Sensitive Viking. Chewing the Scenery at its best.Olaf: Can someone please switch seats with me? I'm too close to the fire and the side of my face is getting all hot.Arlak: Just stay where you are, and be quiet, Olaf!Olaf: Why would you want the side of my face to get all hot?! That's so.. MEAN! (Runs away screaming, before turning around) Can I have a hug?Arlak: NO!
(Olaf turns back around, screaming loudly)
Olaf: I used real GOAT BUTTER!... GOAT BUTTER!Olaf: My favorite pair of pants shrunk in the WASH!''
- Another Olaf the Super Sensitive Viking moment
- "I wanted the cool rock hammer!" "This hammer....is MINE!" "Say it...don't...SPRAY IT!!!!!"
- And this is why you don't cut classes.
- Putting shaving cream on stuff.
- The hillbilly dream invader
- The Class President debateBOW TO YOUR MAYOR! BOW TO THE MAYOR OF SPACE!
- The quickest game show you'll probably ever see.
- "Ball Pit!"
- SOLAR SYSTEM WOLF
- Very definition of "strange kid"
- Very special controller
- "Oogi-san's! Pardon out dust"
- Cosmo's Mega-Head could be mistaken for a Will Ferrell skit.
- The Last Pillow FighterGirl: (To her mom after she reveals she the last pillow fighter and needs training) Okay, so why do I have to do it?
- The Dollars and Cents commercial.
- The skit where basically all the natural disasters converge upon humanity. It starts off slowly with Jeremy Shada treating a news report on the "Torcanoquake" as absolute Serious Business and builds from there, ending with a "Torcanoquake Blizzavalanche Fireicanebees".
- "Running Errands with My Mom", a Mundane Made Awesome rap parody."I'm spinnnin' ill verse, you mad trippin' Linda, YOUR SHOES DON'T MATCH YOUR PURSE!" *kicks chair*