Even though you may be small, the laughs this game can provide are far from It.
- When discussing with BURG.L there is an Option to talk about ...how you should get your burgers cooked.
- BURG.L: Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- If you ask him about what "Raw Science" is:
- When asking BURG.L about what to do now, he will usually give you tips and advice on how to progress further, such as upgrading your base or finding his lost upgrade chips. You then get an option to state the simple solution:
- You: Can I call my parents?BURG.L: Hahaha, No. There is no phone. But that is a good idea.
- Apparently, Omnient has gotten in hot water with OSHA, which BURG.L mentions upon asking about his quests.
- BURG.L: Just do not mention anything to OSHA. The last thing I need is another investigation into underage labor practices.
- For a dose of black comedy, one of the messages you can get when getting killed by a solider ant is "(Player) was marched into the grave by a solider ant."
- On the Give Feedback screen, after selecting your "current emotion", one of the reasons you can give is "This game is buggy. (Haha)." The next option is "This game is buggy. No. Really."