- The scene where a scared-shitless Jiff has to run across a busy highway. (And he's even forced to do a second take!)
- Kit's paranoid ranting at his agent, culminating in this:Kit: (loading a gun) It's all my imagination, huh? It's all my imagination? So I suppose they didn't put a computer chip in LaToya Jackson's brain she just acts like that, huh?!Hal: What?Kit: And I suppose Teddy Kennedy ain't one-sixteenth black, huh?!Hal: Teddy Kennedy?!Kit: HE'S NOT LIKE THE OTHER KENNEDYS! LOOK AT HIM, HE'S DIFFERENT!
- Bowfinger and Afrim go to hire a film crew. They enter the van, and Bowfinger remarks:Bowfinger: Afrim, we're going to need a crew, and I want to get the best damn crew we can afford.
Bowfinger: ANDALE, MUCHACHOS!
- Smash Cut to the van at the Mexican border.
- Jiff's Adorkable reaction to Daisy's nude scene ("Awesome!").
- While shooting the "aliens arrive from Wyoming" scene:Slater (playing Todd): Don't act dumb! Where's the plutonium?Kit: Hey, listen, that plutonium is mine and it's been registered for use for religious purposes!Slater: ...You You actually have some plutonium?Bowfinger (behind the camera): He's got plutonium?
- Bowfinger finds out Daisy had sex with Jiff in the van. This entire exchange takes about eight seconds:Bowfinger: We are finished. We are over.Daisy: How come?Bowfinger: You had sex with Jiff.Daisy: So?Bowfinger: (beat) I never thought of it that way.Daisy: I'll see you tonight?Bowfinger: What time?Daisy: Eight?Bowfinger: Okay. (they leave)
- "Did you know Tom Cruise had no idea he was in that vampire movie till two years later?"
- How about when they follow Kit through a carpark with Bowfinger's dog dressed in high heels?
- The Curse Cut Short near the end where Bowfinger almost calls Mind Head "Mind Fuck".
- The final scene, following Bowfinger opening the Fedex mail and learning he has been hired to do movies in Taiwan... "Fake Purse Ninjas"!
- Carol finally sees her chance to meet Kit, approaching him in a clothing store, and manages to say the exact wrong thing to trigger his paranoia:Carol: I know I'm not supposed to be doing this, but I just want you to know you were so real, in your response to the aliens. I mean, I wasn't even sure that I could be a pod person, but now of course I'm enjoying it! Because you made the aliens come alive! It's like they were living inside of me! Oh, and at first I was nervous about us having sex, but now I think it's a good idea. As long as we do it in a completely professional manner, and of course, well, there will be a lot of people watching. (lightly touches Kit's face) I won't bother you anymore.
- Carol again, when she unexpectedly runs into Kit during the shooting of the "aliens arriving from Wyoming" scene.Carol: Oh, hiii, I came down because I wanted to see them shoot you today!Kit: Shoot me today?!
Funny / Bowfinger