- "It started when the nanites went ka-pow upon the scene. Transforming all life on Earth like nothing you've ever seen. But there's one lucky hombre who can make them build machines. He's Gen-Rex!"
- One can't deny, it is catchy.
- If it isn't painfully obvious enough, he was singing to the tune of the original Ben 10 theme.
- When Ben and Rex start to head out. Not realizing they've switched jackets.Ben: Why does my jacket smell like bananas?Rex: Ugh. This feels tight.Bobo: You guys are our best hope? We're doomed!
- Loved it when Holiday points out that Caesar isn't like normal scientists.Dr. Holiday: For the record, most scientists are not like that.
- It dosen't matter what kind of reality you're in, Rath is still Rath."Seriously? I'm the cat who's all that. The Rath attack. And about a hundred other things."
Rath: I was just trying to do my thing!Rex: Destroy our city?[Priceless Reaction Shot]
- Even when he's not speaking, Rath's hilarious.
- Alpha's got Rex and Ben tries to help, while de-powered.Rex: Do something, anything! (Ben throws a rock at Alpha. Hits Rex in the head)Rex: ...Do something better!Ben: I can try calling it names!
- "I was going to say the same thing, only in Spanish!"
- Ben's horror upon finding out Rex's universe doesn't have Mr Smoothie.
Funny / Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United