It's only natural for an intentionally bad book to be hilarious, but it's natural for some parts to be more hilarious than others.
- Chapter 6: 3 waiters beat an old woman for daring to talk to Bruce, self appointed King of Lucentville.
- Chapter 7: Irene remembers Rome and laughter in the light of the Eiffel Tower.
- And refers to it as the City of Brotherly Love, no less!
- Chapter 28: The penguins, Henry's love of leather and Hunting the Most Dangerous Game.
- Chapter 31: A visit to a seedy private eye's office and revelations regarding Bruce's true parentage.
- The entirety of the insanity that makes up Chapter 34.