- When Rorona's parents discover Hom for the first time, they each assume the other had cheated on them, and engage in a Lover Tug-of-War to decide who gets to keep Rorona. Hom is worried, but Astrid assures Hom that Rorona won't get hurt...too much.
- Rorona gets grossed out when she reads a book about how homunculi are made.
- Rorona's love for creating weird pies results in many hilarious situations.
- At the beginning of the fourth assignment, Cordelia asks why Astrid took Rorona in as an apprentice:Astrid: Because she's cute.Cordelia: I wanted a serious answer!Astrid: I was being serious. That was 60% of the reason why I hired her.Cordelia: Oh? Then what's the other 40%?Astrid: Because she's dumb.
- Meanwhile, Rorona stands in front of her cauldron innocently doing her alchemy work, and says to herself:"I keep hearing the word 'dumb'. I wonder what they're talking about?"
- Meanwhile, Rorona stands in front of her cauldron innocently doing her alchemy work, and says to herself:
- You won't realize just how hilariously deadpan Rorona can be until you put her together with Astrid. Even better in the Japanese version.
- Present day Rorona meets Totori and Meruru from the Atelier Meruru timeline for the first time, with the former of whom being a little more than enthused to see her again. Rorona's confused reaction to what's going on was priceless.
Funny / Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland