- Die for Our Ship: Rabid Sterk/Rorona shippers shows this tendencies towards Meruru for turning Rorona into a little girl in Atelier Meruru. After the game is out and the 'real' culprit is known, they attacked Astrid instead.
- And for Yuri Fans, Sterk.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Lionela, Iksel, Esty, Gio.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Rorona/Cory for Les Yay fans and Sterk/Rorona for straight fans. Both of which might be canon at this point.....at least until Atelier Meruru comes.
- There are also some fans that ship Astrid/Sterk and Iksel/Rorona.
- Fridge Logic: Putting a log, some mushrooms, and a jar of what looks like urine in a pot and stirring it for a day produces a fruit pie, pan and all.
- Game-Breaker: Tera Bombs, especially the ones with good quality.
- for playable characters example, Sterk and Gio. Justified as they're more experienced in combat than anyone else in the party.
- Cory's "Call Servant" skill is another one.
- Iksel. He's accessible early in the game, doesn't cost much to hire, has effective special attacks, and is one of the few healers in the game. And unlike Lionela, he has a high HP cap.
- In Rorona Plus, Esty can count. Speed high enough to get two or even three strikes before the turn rotation finishes and a ranged normal attack (a rarity in this game compared to Meruru). Considering how good she is in Meruru, is it any surprise that her past self is just as powerful?
- Moe: Rorona. Most of her popularity in game stems from this.
- Uncanny Valley: The character models are a bit... off in the first version of the game. They look significantly better in Plus and the 3DS remake.
YMMV / Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland