- Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome, but when Chazz learns Jimmy Wing is signing his band without hearing his song, he promptly rejects the contract by wiping his ass with it.Ian: He wipes his ass with his record contract. I love this guy!
- Rex tries to teach Pip how to be a badass criminal:Pip: (yelling) I'm gonna stab your heads off!Rex: With what? With what?Pip: (yelling even louder) With my DICK!Rex: Yeah!Pip: (yelling) Yeah! And blood's gonna come out of your head! And there's nothing you can do about it! Cause I'm a MAD MAN!
- After the gun is revealed to be a squirt-gun, two of the hostages make a break for it. Later, one of them regrets this hasty action and begs the band to let him back in. They reject him (since he 'ditched' them) and the cops have to drag him away again.Rex: "It's Surfer Boy again. He wants to be let back in!"Chazz: "What? Will you tell that guy to piss off?!"
- Officer Wilson ripping out the nipple ring of the thug in the Whiskey-A-Go-Go doubles as both a Crowning Moment of Funny and a Moment of Awesome.
- After Chaz is working on Bluff the Imposter with a guy who claims to be a record executive but takes Van Halen's side over David Lee Roth, even the hostage points out how stupid that answer was.Ian: "He's a cop!"
- The Angry Black Man somehow not knowing who Rodney King is. And the only explanation he gets is Hes that guy.
- Alternatively Marcus could be just confused why a white hostage taker just invoked Rodney King.
- "Bea Arthur... Out-standing!"
Funny / Airheads