WARNING: Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies to Fridge pages. All spoilers will be unmarked.
- Fridge for The Cosmere as a whole can be found here
- Fridge for The Stormlight Archive can be found here
- Fridge for Mistborn: The Original Trilogy can be found here
- Fridge for Wax and Wayne can be found here
- Fridge for Warbreaker can be found here
The entire book can be summarized as "the fridge brilliance of the original trilogy." However, there are also specific examples.
- In Hero of Ages, Demoux brings up Kelsier's rather odd Snapping. It seems strange that a man who lived a very dangerous life would take so long to come into his Allomantic power. In fact, his own brother Snapped far earlier in life. The Church of the Survivor has taken this to mean that Kelsier was empowered by a divine force. Elend dismisses this as standard deification. However, in Secret History, we find out that the only reason that Kelsier survived the Pits of Hathsin is because Preservation gave him an all-powerful command to "SURVIVE." But by the very nature of his power Preservation can't speak to people, so that doesn't make sense. However, Snapping works by having the power of Preservation flow into the cracks in someone's soul, which grants them Allomancy. Meaning that the only time Preservation could have given Kelsier any commands was at the very moment he became a Mistborn. And if Preservation cared enough to give him a command, perhaps he cared enough to make him Mistborn in the first place.
- Fridge tearjerker: At the start Fuzz appears to everyone who dies to comfort them as they leave for the beyond. As time goes on though he stops doing this, mostly because of his dying state. But remember Preservation is able to hear the thoughts of those on Scadrial meaning every time Kelsier or anyone else was horrified at his appearance Fuzz could hear it. Fuzz's last few days were spent not only dying but hearing how horrified people were at his fraying appearance.
- Why is it that Nazh goes back, gives Kelsier his knife and wishes him luck. Out of the two of them (Khriss and Nazh) Nazh can relate more from Kelsier's plight as he's from Threnody a planet that suffered a very similar fate.