Wouldn't it be nice to I don't know, fight the master of the fist?!
Well, this fanfiction allows that possibility to flourish. Instead of a big buff Cheeto Puff or the evil space giraffe, Akuma, the Master of the Fist comes to Beach City to find Rose Quartz and satisfy his lust for battle by beating the ever loving stuffing out of her. Only problem is, with Akuma's arrival, his Dark Hado has started to take over people's minds, and now it's up to the gems to stop him once and for all.
All spoilers are unmarked.
The Crystal Gems VS The Eternal Fists provides examples of:
- Big Bad: While Yellow Diamond is the one who summons him, Akuma acts as this due to him being a major threat towards Earth.
- Blood Knight: Akuma.
- Crossover: Steven Universe and Street Fighter.
- Evil Is Cool: Throughout the story thus far, Akuma has demonstrated his Shun Goku Satsu to three of the gems, the move being described as a cage of pain. That description makes it sound true to what it actually is, and sound very cool.
- Next Tier Power-Up: Evil Amethyst in Chapters 3 and 4, Evil Lapis in Chapter 4 and Shin Akuma and Shin Garnet in Chapter 5.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs:
- Akuma in Chapter 2, with his Shun Goku Satsu usage on Amethyst and Lapis.
- As well as on Shin Garnet in Chapter 5 as Shin Akuma.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity:
- Amethyst after succumbing to the Dark Hado in Chapter 2.
- Lapis also suffers the same fate later on.
- The Worf Effect: Amethyst gets the tar beat out of her by Akuma, establishing him as a Badass Villain.