Rainbow Dash knows one thing for sure, she is definitely not a barbarous, uncivilized dolt who doesn't know polite conversation from a hippopotamus's rear end. And also that she's definitely not the one who's wrong. Rarity is wrong. Rainbow Dash is absolutely, totally, a hundred percent sure of it.But then why did Rainbow just buy a wagon load of apology bouquets?
- Bad Liar: Rainbow Dash spends half the story lying to herself about what she is doing and why she is doing it, as well as lying to everyone around her about her motivations. Everyone knows exactly what is going on, which only makes Rainbow Dash more annoyed.
- Blatant Lies: Rainbow Dash also engages in this constantly. Even in her inner monologue. Perhaps especially in her inner monologue.
- Buffy Speak: Rainbow Dash engages in this constantly throughout the story, as she either can't pronounce or can't be bothered to remember the names of the flowers (gardenias) or pastries (sfogliatelle).
- Inner Monologue: Rainbow Dash engages in this throughout the story.
- Tsundere: Rainbow Dash is one.