A little over a year after Hicca has returned to Berk an old enemy from Japan has come to take her life. But an old ally has come following this threat to protect her. Can Hicca and her ally thwart her old enemy's plan or will they fail and lose their lives.
Sequel to HTTYD The Kunoichi's Way.
Story has not been updated since March 2015 and is presumably abandoned.
This series provides examples of:
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: When drunk (not a hard feat), Mayumi becomes a giggling mess with no sense of timing or awareness to her surroundings.Mayumi: KYAH! [Buries her face into a villager's beard] Its Hicca! Don't let her see me!
Hicca: I see you Mayumi.
Mayumi: No you don't.
Hicca: Yes I do.
Mayumi: No you don't. I am ninja. I am the giggle in the night. I am the fart on the wind.
Hicca: You can't even say your mantra right.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: In contrast to her combat training and sexual prowess, one sip of alcohol leaves Mayumi a giggling mess.Hicca: Mayumi's alcohol tolerance is...well she doesn't have one.
- Depraved Bisexual: Mayumi is shown to have a thing for both genders, having had sex with a variety of people, with plenty of stories to tell. This is especially a problem for Ruffnut and Fishlegs.
- Not Now, Kiddo: Mayumi does this to Hicca when she yells at Stoick, pinching her cheeks hard enough to keep her from butting in.Hicca: Sis. It's ok. I'm over th
Maykumi:SILENCE HICCA! Your big sister is talking.
Hicca: But but Itai! [Mayaki grabs he cheek and pulls at it.]
Mayuki: Onee-chan is talking Hicca.
Hicca: Itai, itai, itai, itai, itai, itai! Gomennasai, onee-chan.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Mayumi does this to Stoick and the rest of the tribe.Mayumi: You have no idea what you did to her. All of you... When she came to us, she was afraid of people. So used to rejection by her own people that she shut herself in... You all called her useless. You saw weakness. But we didn't. I saw strength and potential. And I nurtured that potential until her 'weaknesses' became her strengths. I didn't just give up on her, unlike you. Her father... I even had to convince Hicca she was beautiful. All because her own father couldn't be bothered to tell her. None of you deserve her. Especially you, Gaki (Ash).