A Star Wars: The Clone Wars AU fic diverging from canon at the point of "The Citadel", where a complication on the mission separates Ahsoka Tano and several other clone troopers, still frozen in carbonite, from the rest of their strike team, and they are not recovered until long after the fall of the Empire.
It can be read here.
- And I Must Scream: Ahsoka is just conscious enough in the carbonite to sense that she's been frozen for longer than is necessary (43 years, to be precise), and she's been weakly trying to use the Force despite her state of frozen hibernation to call for help. Even when another Jedi (Kyle Katarn) responds, Ahsoka, either not conscious enough to sense him, or desperate to get out of the carbonite, still cries for help in the Force.
- Everyone Can See It: Well, maybe not everyone, but Rex all but suspected that Anakin and Padme were in love with each other and romantically involved to some extent.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Ahsoka and several other clones wind up getting carbon-frozen for 43 years longer than intended.
- Harmless Freezing: Averted. The doctor at the New Jedi Temple is very concerned about the effects of long-term carbon freezing on Ahsoka and the clones. And one of the clones perishes right after being unfrozen.
- Human Popsicle: Ahsoka (though in her case it's "Togruta Popsicle"), along with several other 501st clones.