A supernatural storm wrecks havoc with Hope Island one night, leading to a strange turn of events for the Planeteers. Upon waking, Linka finds herself alone and realises that nothing is what it seems.
- — The author's summary
It's a completed story of 22 chapters.
- Act of True Love: Gaia loves her Planeteers so much that she brings the dead one back by tampering with the timeline. In the final chapter, she's also said to have doted upon them "with the love that only a mother can give".
- Back from the Dead: Linka, thanks to Gaia. Four or five years after the funeral.
- Bittersweet Ending: Just when it seems it was All Just a Dream, Linka discovers that Gaia really is dead.
- Crapsack World: Courtesy of Zarm near the end of the story.
- Heroic Sacrifice: By bringing the dead Planeteer back to life, Gaia risks losing everything, including her immortality. She gets reduced to a mortal, ends up aging extremely fast and eventually dies of exhaustion."The decision was reached with little regard for her own future. She had a responsibility to fulfill."— from chapter 2
- Karma Houdini: The story is over, yet there's no mention of Zarm being punished for what he did. It's worth noting that if he hadn't orchestrated Linka's death, thus "rewriting" the future, Gaia would have had no reason at all to interfere with the time continuum. Linka's thoughts in chapter 10 sum it up pretty neatly."Nothing made sense anymore.
Why should Gaia be made to suffer for Zarm's greed?"
- Killed Off for Real: Poor Gaia. *sniff*
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: In the finale, the protagonist gets to prevent her death and the resulting bad future.