Written by Fimfiction.net user Pump It Up, Celestia VS Cleverbot is about Celestia having a conversation with Cleverbot that quickly spirals out of control after Luna gets involved.
Tropes for this story include:
- Acceptable Breaks from Canon: Although Equestria doesn't have computers, it's okay due to Rule of Funny.
- Ambiguous Gender: Cleverbot. Averted with the audio reading, where Cleverbot sounds a lot like a little girl.
- Berserk Button: Luna, when talking with Cleverbot; she has no room for nonsense.
- Bonus Material: Chapter two shows the original conversation with Cleverbot in the format direct from the "Thoughts so far" button.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Cleverbot, as per usual when talking to it.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Luna gets upset with Cleverbot and takes out her anger by destroying the computer and setting it on fire.
- Flowery Elizabethan English: Averted; Luna does not speak Shakespearean English, as many My Little Pony Fan Fictions do.
- Non-Indicative Name: It's more like "Luna VS Cleverbot."
- Script Fic: The second chapter is the original Cleverbot conversation note
- Spell My Name with an "S": Cleverbot misspells Celestia's full name and title as "Princes celestia" in the original conversation (chapter 2).
- Truth in Television: Cleverbot can and will irritate you to no end.
- The Voiceless: The Royal Guard