- Take a shot every time a character mentions an event a thousand years ago. Take a shot every time they mention a prophecy. Double it if both are mentioned in the same sentence (This one is probably best reserved for people with a high alcohol tolerence).
- Take a shot every time somebody says a variant of "We live for The One, we die for The One".
- Take a shot whenever a starfury gets scragged.
- Early seasons: Take a shot every time Talia takes a lift in an elevator or opens a door and Garibaldi just happens to be on the other side.
- Take a shot every time Ivanova hates on the Psi-Corps.
- From mid season 2: Take a shot every time Zach looks conflicted about being asked to so something nasty for Nightwatch.
- Take a shot every time Delenn says "In Valen's name"
- Take a shot every time Londo says "Great maker"
- Take a shot every time G'Kar mentions the Book of G'Quan.
- Take a shot every time Londo does... but have poison control on standby first.
- Take a shot every time an alien says some variant of "As the Earthers say..." before quoting a common English proverb/euphemism/saying.
- Take a shot every time an alien is bemused by some aspect of Earth culture
- Take a shot every time an alien mangles an English proverb/euphemism/saying.
- Take a shot whenever an alien ambassador refuses to do something in council that's obviously in their best interest.
- Take a shot whenever Morden asks someone what they want.
- Take two shots when Londo answers and set your glasses down mournfully.
- Take a sip ('only a sip!) whenever Sheridan launches into a speech. Season 4 will get you well and truly schnockered.
Drinking Game / Babylon 5