Just a thing I'm making with playmobil things. Not working from any kind of script.
Childhood friends Nelly and Luka end up in another world after Nelly touches an ancient mural. To get back home they need to solve riddles to pass through a number of gates.
This thing will probably provide examples of:
- Kid Hero All Grown-Up - Nelly, if she turns out to be in college instead of High School.
- Meaningful Name - Etaoin is named after the computer program SHRDLU. Getting through her gate involves more or less doing what the program does.
- Off-the-Shelf FX - The playmobil figures.
- Only Smart People May Pass - The gates.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over - The Ceramic Witch.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl - Nelly and Luka, maybe.
- Skewed Priorities - The Spelling Demon thinks good spelling is more important than good logic.
- Squat's in a Name - Etaoin isn't named after the figure from Irish mythology.
- Trapped in Another World
- Wicked Witch - The Ceramic Witch.
- With a Friend and a Stranger - Nelly and Luka are friends, Etaoin the stranger.