This a page about the Obs Cure Saga and its hypothetical continuation.
The Saga would consist in 5 principal games:
Old thought games that may be reworked:
- ObsCure I & II Remakes
- ObsCure 4D
- ObsCure 5
- ObsCure - The Lost Episode
- ObsCure Dark Aura
- ObsCure Mortifila Factor
Some changes made to the story:
- Obs Cure II Remake would have the cutted ending turned into an alternative ending. (Being this one canon)
The Saga contains examples of:
- Body Horror: The Mortifilia genetically changes normal people into massively grotesque monster, with little to no human appearance.
- The Corruption: Those who have been infected mutate into nightmarish creature when the Mortifilia's spores in their blood reach a suitable link with their host and react when exposed to light.
- Cut Short: Averted. We're getting the final we wanted, baby!
- Duct Tape for Everything: It's downplayed a little, but is still one of the saga's recurring features.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: One of the best weapons to fight the Mortifilia Creatures is the Friedman's hand-made Laser.
- Survival Horror: The series main Genre.
- Weakened by the Light: Zigzagged. The 1st genreation Mortifilia Monsters had a thick spore aura that covers them, which would be neutralized with a flashlight boost, but the 2nd genertion monsters don't have it, but both types of Monsters are killed by a great amount of solar expotion.