Emma Fuhrmann (born September 15, 2001 in Dallas, Texas) is an American actress.
Her best known works include Blended, The Magic of Belle Isle and Avengers: Endgame.
- The Magic of Belle Isle (2012) as Finnegan O’Neil
- Blended (2014) as Espn Friedman
- Lost in the Sun (2015) as Rose
- Girl Followed (2017) as Regan Lindstrom
- Chicago Fire (2018) as Erica Ballard (1 episode)
- Avengers: Endgame (2019) as Cassie Lang
Tropes associated with Emma Fuhrmann's career:
- Star-Making Role: Though she’d been acting for a while, getting cast as Cassie Lang in Avengers: Endgame and her beautifully tear-jerking scene in the film put her on the map.