Emma Fuhrmann (born September 15, 2001) is an actress whose best known for Blended, The Magic of Belle Isle and Avengers: Endgame.
- The Magic of Belle Isle (2012) as Finnegan ONeil
- Blended (2014) as Espn Friedman
- Lost in the Sun (2015) as Rose
- Girl Followed (2017) as Regan Lindstrom
- Chicago Fire (2018) as Erica Ballard (1 episode)
- Avengers: Endgame (2019) as Cassie Lang
Tropes associated with Emma Fuhrmann:
- Adorkable: She sure is. Her Instagram live chats have become known for how fun she is when answering fan questions.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Nice Girl: A devout Christian, shes known for being absolutely wonderful to fans, taking time to read comments and interact with them.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Ty Simpkins.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Running Gag: For a while she had one where she tried to buy up all the Marvel Happy Meal toys, but could never get one of Ant-Man. As of May 2019, shes successfully gotten the Ant-Man toy.
- Star-Making Role: Though shed been acting for a while, getting cast as Cassie Lang in Avengers: Endgame and her beautifully tear-jerking scene in the film put her on the map.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'9"
- She's All Grown Up
- Younger Than They Look: Its often commented on that she looks much older than she actually is. This gets to the point that when she appeared in Avengers: Endgame , some thought she was an example of Dawson Casting, when she was really almost the same age as the character she played.