Click to go back to the character index.
- Voiced by: Masaya Onosaka (JP)
- Expository Hairstyle Change: In the feudal era, he is depicted with long dark hair that he has tied up into a short ponytail towards the top of the back of his head, in the present day his hair is much shorter.
- Expy: "He looks like a certain Osaka-ite that goes to Barjona High but theyre different people!" (Tsukomi Hoke, from Barjona Bombers)
- Kansai Regional Accent: Well, that goes without saying.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: In his recently done chibi,
- Right-Hand Hottie: To Japan, during Netherland's visits in his Hikikomori years.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Okonomiyaki!
- The Idiot from Osaka: Averted. He seems to be quite eccentric and excitable, but as Japan's secretary and possible Number Two he's also quite efficient.
- Voiced by: Atsushi Kousaka (JP)
- Expy: Of Barjona's Homare Aizu
- Voiced by: Go Inoue (JP)
- Expy: Of Kitakou's Junsa Mito
- Expy: Of Kitakou's Miyako Owari, but with black hair instead of blond
- The Ditz: Said to be "the Italy" among the prefectures.
- Expy: Of Barjona's Hagina Sendai (though Himaruya never got to include her in any strips or games)
- Nice Hat: A straw hat
- Expy: Of Kitakou's Noto Kanazawa
- Idiot Hair: On the back of his head.
- Danshigakusei: Wears a gakuran or male school uniform
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Has a fluffy cat in his Chibi portrait.
- Cool Mask: Is represented with a dragon mask in her hand
- Joshikousei: Dressed in a black seifuku
- Joshikousei: Subverted, she wears a Western-looking school uniform
- Nice Hat: A beret
- Non-Human Sidekick: Has a kappa in her chibi portrait.
- Proper Lady: As noted above, Iwate has a western theme going.
- Danshigakusei: Again, subverts it by dressing like a Western schoolkid
- Samurai: Has the katana and the cape
- Expy: Of Barjona's Nishinomaru "Nomaru" Hunai
- Non-Human Sidekick: Flying fish
- Everything's Messier with Pigs: Also has a piggie.
- Non-Human Sidekick: A fluffy dog
- Joshikousei: Also dresses in a more Western school uniform.
- Expy: of Kitakou's Iriyoshi Toyama
- Nice Hat: A nice headband
- Non-Human Sidekick: Seems to be a very fluffy goat
- Real Men Wear Pink: Has tulips.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Monjya-yaki pancakes!
- Expy: Of Kitakou's Hinaji Kasukabe
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sweet potatoes and leeks!
- Expy: A modern one of Kitakou's Noto Kanazawa (aka: "Noto-sama"), but with a more serious and mature impression
- Expy: Another one of Junsa Mito from Kitakou
- Non-Human Sidekick: A huge fish
- Expy: Of Wakasa Fukui, from Kitakou
- Non-Human Sidekick: A crab
- Non-Human Sidekick: A bird on his shoulder
- Ambiguous Gender: Some discuss if Chiba is a boy or a Bifauxnen
- Expy: Seems to resemble Koedo Chiba from Kitakou, including the androgynous apperance
- Flower Motifs: Has a big flower bouquet
- Nice Guy: Or Nice Girl
- Non-Human Sidekick: A crab and a fortune cat
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Unlike the other prospect YN's, she's more about poise and will of iron than humility and kindness. Justified Trope since the city of Kyoto was the former capital of Japan.
- Girlish Pigtails: Has one side ponytail.
- All There in the Manual: Mentioned in the strip concerning Cuba and his love for baseball. Picture from here◊, strip itself is here.
- Keet: He watches the local baseball baseball match with excitement!Osaka: The hyper guy who always dances isn't here.
- Expy: Of Yamato Nara from the Barjona series
- Non-Human Sidekick: A deer. Justified Trope: deers are very much associated with the Nara prefecture.
- Danshigakusei: Wears a gakuran uniform
- Non-Human Sidekick: Seems to be a kind of rodent.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Dango sticks and oranges
- Non-Human Sidekick: A goat.
- Non-Human Sidekick: A tanuki, it seems.
- Non-Human Sidekick: A white crane
- Sharp-Dressed Man: His suit seem to be less school-like compared with the other male prefecture-tans dressed similarly.
- Expy: Of Iyuta Nibutani, who features in both Kitakou and Barjona
- Nice Hat: a cowboy hat
- Non-Human Sidekick: his calf