With Daft Punk at the helm, the music will give anyone chills and thrills. (It rhymes, just go with it.)
- Rinzler's theme is just... pure awesomeness. It starts off dark and omimous and then builds into a full orchestral piece. And there's a slight variation that plays later when Quorra decides to give herself up to Big Bad Clu so Flynn and Sam have a chance to stop him .
- The awesome-sounding Fall, and the mournful Adagio For TRON.
- That bit in C.L.U. where the music stops and hangs for a beat before returning? You can practically feel the gravity shift!
- Disc Wars. The way the song crescendoes can, quite simply, blow your mind.
- Flynn Lives. The holy shit quotient will blow and doubtfuls out of the water.
- Don't you just want to kick the shit out of some bad guy to "Derezzed"? Or prepare for a final battle with "End Of Line"?
- "Overture". Not just the fact that it's an awesome preview of what's to come, but the fact that a movie soundtrack in the modern day has an overture is just amazing.
- The magnificently threatening "Rectifier" will make you want to invade things.