- GETSUGA TENSHOU!!
- Chapter 38: Kisuke calling 'checkmate' against Ragyo, having reached the chamber of the Original Life Fiber and preparing to seal the OLF away for good.
- Way back in the beginning of the story, Ichigo - currently without a Kamui - is challenged to a fight by Jack Naito, and not only does he put up a decent fight, he also kicks Jack in the BALLS; also counts as a Funny Moment.
- Ichigo's initial transformation using Mugetsu; also counts as a Big Damn Heroes.
- In chapter 47, Aikuro joins the fight against Zorin Blitz and her Nazi vampire soldiers. How does he make his entrance? By landing a customized METAL GEAR RAY in the middle of the fight, complete with Nudist Beach poses!
- Aikuro then proceeds to multiply the awesomeness by bombarding Zorin with RAY's custom-made Bleach Starch Cannon, acting like something that came out of Gurren Lagann.
- Also in the same chapter, Alexander Anderson manages to shake off Zorin's illusions THREE TIMES with little more than sheer willpower.
- Ragyo Kiryuin vs Sosuke Aizen. Ragyo Kiryuin wins however she seriously underestimates the traitorous Shinigami Captain multiple times. He trolls the HELL out of her and pulls out all the stops (Kyoka Suigetsu, Mastery of Shinigami Arts (Hadou 90 and 99), and the Hogyoku (this last one really angers Ragyo for the corruption of the Life Fibers from the OLF).) Ragyo really had to earn her victory.
Awesome / To My Death I Fight