Strong Badia the Free
- The episode opens with Strong Bad receiving an email from someone named Roy T, asking Strong Bad if he thinks he would be a better ruler than the King Of Town. As Strong Bad replies, the KOT himself suddenly bursts into the room, along with the Poopsmith, dressed in riot gear. He explains about his new email tax - one Creamy Ding Snack Cake for every email sent or received - and that Strong Bad is in violation of it. When Strong Bad refuses to obey the new law, KOT has him put under house arrest, in a way that makes him seem less like a bumbling, ineffectual ruler and more like a ruthless dictator. Strong Bad eventually escapes and decides to make Strong Badia its own independent nation, aiming to overthrow the King Of Town. After conquering most of the other characters' nations, Strong Bad and Homestar lead the Homestarmy on a full-scale assault on the KOT's castle. After hours of ferocious fighting... well, actually, the KOT gives up after about five minutes, and Strong Bad takes over the castle. Discovering that the King has a computer, he checks the King's inbox, only to find an email in the "Sent Items" folder... signed "Roy T., Castle Hill" The EXACT SAME EMAIL Strong Bad received in the beginning of the episode. The King Of Town sent Strong Bad that email to TRICK STRONG BAD INTO OVERTHROWING HIM. Because he was tired of being the King. Now Strong Bad has all the responsibilities, while the KOT (now known as the Of Town) gets to kick back and relax in Strong Bad's house. It doesn't last, of course, but the KOT pulling something like this is seriously awesome.
- Strong Bad learning Homsar's language.
- Homsar's lines to Strong Sad if the two meet during the Maps And Minions game. For what Homsar usually is, those lines make him sound almost Badass, especially "I'm the long way back from naptime!"
Baddest of the Bands
- Strong Sad tasering Strong Bad. Repeatedly.
- The King of Town gets another one, where he actually (without even trying, and with Strong Bad's "help", no less) UPSTAGED Strong Bad during their performance. The KOT getting the better of Strong Bad seems to be a recurring theme.
- Homestar's singing voice.
- To go along with it, his song "Food-Related Love", especially his ability to reach a high falsetto during part of it.
- Marzipan, despite being The Scrappy due to her preachy ways, gets a few in the two easter eggs where she pummels Strong Bad.
- She and Cool Tapes was Limozeen's favorite band. And some Awesome Music to boot.
Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective
- Marzipan beating up Strong Bad was a bit of a small running joke. Strong Bad has to distract Marzipan to get some of her hair. When he does succeed in doing that, it cuts to Strong Bad pulling a pencil out of his head (mask?), implying Marzipan practically harshly injured Strong Bad.
8-Bit Is Enough
- Strong Bad defeating TROGDOR. Trogdor, who's supposed to be IMMORTAL. TWICE. Though it's implied that was All Just a Dream.
- Trogdor's introduction is deliberately made awesome.Strong Sad: It sounds like the fan's broken! You'll have to get it serviced!
Strong Bad: Serviced? Where am I supposed to get FAN SERVICE around here?
(The 8-Bit version of Trogdor's theme blares as the Trogdor machine grows wings, legs, and a beefy arm and proceeds to chase everyone except Strong Bad out of the room)
Strong Bad: That... may be... the coolest thing... that has ever happened.