- Awesome Music: When Strong Bad takes possession of the Trogsword and shouts out a Badass Boast (which doubles as both a Shout-Out and a Moment of Awesome).
- PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HANDLE MY STYLE
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: In "Homestar Ruiner", Strong Bad can prank call his own answering machine. The call he leaves involves him making an impression of Homestar saying he's an "attwactive woman" wanting Strong Bad to come on over. Strong Bad then remarks that it was a little weird.
- Heartwarming Moments: During the Maps And Minions segment of Strong Badia The Free, two characters on the same space normally fight, with the characters on you side losing, but there are two exceptions- one is, if you have The Cheat and Strong Mad on the same space, they will refuse to fight and instead share a hug.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- One part in 8-bit is Enough has Chorch changing his AI pattern, with Browntant saying he didn't know he could do that.
- One bit of dialogue in Homestar Ruiner (that requires watching TV before you would even need to go to the basement) states that an infomercial for the Ab-Abber claims that it can give you a 9-pack.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: Although most people agree they're best enjoyed if you know the actual source material, the games are still decent adventure titles in their own right.
- Porting Disaster: The PSN editions of each episode are insanely glitchy, most likely in part due to the Dual Shock controller being a piss-poor substitute for a point-and-click interface.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: In the cartoon, Homestar, Homsar and The Cheat are only ever seen from side angles, due to Limited Animation and their bizarre designs making it ambiguous as to what shape their faces are. They somehow managed to replicate this effect in 3D; look closely and you'll see that when the camera moves, their faces stay at the same angles, even though they're three-dimensional!
YMMV / Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People