- Rebooting Cosmos on FOX (a channel not known for praising intellectualism and always going for the Lowest Common Denominator).
- Not only is he a Man of a Thousand Voices, but he can also sing. He's been trained by Frank Sinatra's own singing coach and it shows. He's gained something of a Memetic Badass status for this is there anything this man can't do?
- His "Fellas at the Freakin' FCC" song on the Family Guy episode "PTV", for two reasons: 1) Seth sang all three parts (Peter, Brian, and Stewie), and 2) The real FCC actually liked the song and the episode.
- Another one from Family Guy: on the episode "8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter", Seth (as Stewie) perfectly delivers in one breath what has got to be the longest run-on sentence in the show's history:Stewie: I'm not going to lie down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long-sleeve open stitched crew-neck henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night!
- When Reading Rainbow launched a Kickstarter campaign to bring back the show in a new format, Seth publicly offered a $1 million matching grant out of his own pocket this after the campaign had already received $3 million out of a projected budget of $1 million. (The combined donations came to over $5.4 million.)
Awesome / Seth MacFarlane