- The 6/23/11 strip featuring "Opposite Day." Most readers will realize it was a LONG time coming.
- The 2/5/12 strip has Goat finally giving Rat what he deserved.
- The March 2012 Strip where Pastis gets tired of Rat.
- What's even more awesome, is than Stephan won a Ruben Award in real life.
- In retaliation for Rat being overly precise about yogurt, Goat gets overly precise about beer.
- Looks like Andy finally escaped the chain.
- Rat, of all people, pepper spraying a man for claiming that books are useless.
- Bill Watterson, the legendary and incredibly reclusive author of Calvin and Hobbes, is a fan of Pastis', to the point where he came out of retirement to guest-draw for a week.
- "#$@&!* you, British Petroleum" - said by Pig.
- The killer whale making another unexpected appearance by devouring the killer dolphins that are trying to eat Larry.
- An encyclopedia salesman tries to sell Rat an encyclopedia, but Rat points out that they're obsolete due to the Internet. The salesman throws a book at him and asks if the Internet can do that.
- In one strip, Rat meets a bull going to a bullfight, which Rat points out that the bull dies at the end of the fight. The bull then whips out an Uzi and says that he's evening the odds.
Awesome / Pearls Before Swine