- The Sherlock Scan performed by both Darkwing Duck and The Green Phantom quickly deducing each other's secret identities.
- The invasion of Duckburg is a villainous awesome, seeing the town utterly overwhelmed in criminality.
- Dewey breaks the communist spell on Cape Suzette, using all his self will and inspiration by Scrooge to eventually rise up and destroy the device.
- Fenton Duckworth stopping Camille the chameleon using his old armor once again.
- Webby's Get a Hold of Yourself, Man! and What the Hell, Hero? speech to get Dewey out of his funk after Magica steals Scrooge's dime.
- Dewey defeats Magica DeSpell, first with a quick shot to the heart, and then reveling in her arrogance in failing to see that HE is now the number 1 richest duck, not Scrooge anymore.
- Hewey defeats a soviet Expy superblimp almost single handedly.
- Hewey's dramatic duel with "Junior".
- Despite everything, you have to admit that the Big Bad had a pretty detailed plan. And in a way, it would have gone off without a hitch...if not for a little luck, some well placed friends, and of course, dramatic drastic action.
- PK's true identity: Donald Duck. Pretty spry and lively for someone in their 50's
- NOBODY!Fucks! With! My! Family's! Money!
Awesome / Ducktales Twenty Years Later