- Despite this being a Duck Tales adventure, the way Hewey and Louie become friends with Cloudkicker and Gosalyn is pretty sweet. Especially as they both helped the two find new purposes after splitting up.
- Huey, Dewy and Louie reunite in Duckburg.
- Dewy's restrained happiness that it was his dime rather than Scrooge's that broke the communist spell.
- Dewy and Louie reconciling their differences and getting drunk together having a 40 dollar bottle of alcohol.
- Despite being unable to have enough conclusive evidence to seriously hold the heroes's claims about Farid Kagan's evil ways, he is generous enough to give them a 5 minute head start before they have to start chasing them again.
- Jose finding his adventurer spirit once more as he leaves the story.
- The triplets parting on good terms now that their last great adventure was completed.
- Dewey finally coming to terms with his legacy issues with Scrooge, finally understanding why he kept Scrooge's dime: a memory of his adventures.
- Donald saying goodbye to his nephews after so long.
- Huey gets a big hug and an apology, helping to give him some closure to his Disappeared Dad issues after so long.
- Dewey and Webby offering Donald a chance to get his old job back with a pay bump.
- Webby musing that his return would probably earn him a punch and then a kiss from Daisy
- The final scene of the fic: Dewy and Webby swimming in cold cash just like Scrooge of old.
Heartwarming / Ducktales Twenty Years Later