- Mozenrath, being Mozenrath, gets a lot of these.
Saleen: (smiling coyly) And what might your name be, stranger? Someone as handsome as you should be given time for a proper introduction. I have plenty of time tonight. My names Saleen, goddess of the sea.Mozenrath: My names Mozenrath. And Im way out of your league. (electrocutes her)
- The fantastic verbal hit he gets in on Saleen, here:
- The battle with Saleen that follows, wherein he shows her just how low on the badass villain scale she is by trouncing her in her own element.
- Giving Destane what he deserves, after at least ten years of slavery. Everything about that fight is glorious, from the way he one-ups everything Destane throws at him, to his numerous, coolly-recited taunts, to giving him both a Karmic and an Ironic Death.
- Going toe-to-toe with Mirage and winning, especially since he was in the midst of a Heroic RRoD.
- Lying to Aladdins and Genies faces about having Jasmine and getting away with it, especially since Shards reveals that Genie was reading his mind while he did so.
- A smaller one, but curing the sultan of Mirages poison in about a minute, while on the other side of the continent, is pretty damn impressive.
- Jasmine chewing her father out for being more interested in playing with his toys instead of actually ruling, especially when they have enemies practically knocking down their doors.
- Aladdin travelling to Desrial to give Raeven a much-deserved beatdown for what he tried to do to Jasmine.
Awesome / Antiphony