08:10:36 AM Sep 13th 2014
I wonder why there isn't one for the Ace Combat series, since there are a lot of opportunities. From getting shot down by a machine gun, to colliding with something in mid-air, to destroying an aircraft, any aircraft, with ATG weaponry, possibly guided and actually targeting ground forces...
06:29:44 AM Apr 21st 2013
I have a suggestion for a Drinking Game if it doesn't exist already: The Disney Animated Canon drinking game. Here are some of my suggestions:
- Take a shot whenever Disney manages to sneak something past the radar regardless of it being blatant or subtle.
- For those watching late-1990's/early 2000's Disney movies, take a shot for any painfully obvious attempts to blend traditional animation and cel-shaded CGI.
- Take a shot for any glaring errors in animation. To be suicidal, use this rule while watching any Disney film during the Dark Age of Disney Animation, especially Robin Hood.
- Take a shot for any Shout-Out you manage to recognize in their works, including Mythology Gag, Continuity Porn/ Continuity Nod (both meta- and in-universe) to past Disney productions and the franchise that the Canon is currently adapting.
- An exception/ suicidal rule is Wreck-It Ralph, since you'll be dead within the first seven minutes.
- Take a shot for a case of Hey Its That Voice/ Hey Its That Guy (the latter if you recognize the name of an animator/director/screenwriter/producer that's NOT Uncle Walt).
- Take a chug for any instance of pure, unadulterated Nightmare Fuel (or Fridge Horror).
06:22:03 PM Aug 7th 2012
Why and how do we not have one for Code Geass? Seriously, that show is begging for a drinking game.
04:06:17 PM Jun 12th 2012
Why is there not a Star Trek: The Original Series drinking game? Tropers, I am disappoint.
06:44:52 PM Jun 7th 2012
Most of the drinking games here would kill the drinker within an hour. Worst for IWBTG. A drink for every DEATH? I died 2073 times when i played.