Describe Tropers/Stoogebie here. So I originally came to TV Tropes under a different handle, but due to forgetting my own password, I had to rejoin up on the site and use a passcode easier to remember. To be honest, most of the time I come here as an excuse to not do actual work for which I am responsible, and will sometimes throw out hypothetical questions regarding works that I may or may not finish. I do have an account on FanfictionNet, though currently I'm working on finishing up my first ever written fanfic. I would say I am strange, even among other tropers.
General Crap about Me
- Name: Is spelled with letters. Sorry, but that's all you need to know.
- Sex: So far, no.
- Age: Intellectually, early- to mid-30's. Emotionally and mentally, anywhere from 8 to 12. Physically, 14. Technically, a few years up from that. Specifically, not available.
- Nationality: IN AMERICA!
- Language: English, Smartass, Troper, and Weeaboo.
Me, in Tropes
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Yup, I have ADD. Easy as 1-2-3, A-B-C D-E-F-G-H...Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Potassium, Sodium...er, salt, pepper, spaghetti...PASTA!- Marukaite Chikyuu, marukaite chikyuu~ -Wait, what was I saying?
- Berserk Button: It seems to be hypocrisy. And cutting me off.
- Big Eater: Most of the time.
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Catch Phrase: 'Super special awesome', "Oh frickin' yeah," and more recently, "Bite me banana man!"
- Cloud Cuckoolander: See above.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: What do you mean, mayonnaise doesn't go on raisin muffins?
- Cuteness Proximity: Who's a cute widdle kitty? Yes you are!
- Deadpan Snarker: Surprised?
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Evil Laugh: Having learned it from watching episodes of Code Geass and Death Note, with predictable results
- Fiery Redhead: Not currently, but invoked whenever I dye it.
- Messy Hair
- Sophisticated as Hell: I flip-flop between Buffy Speak, Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness and Totally Radical. As in, I am thoroughly mentally and physically prepared for whatever unexpected attacks may assail me, so come at me bro!
- Waif-Fu: Kind of. I'm skinny, but I'm in Tae-Kwon-Do, and I'm a lot stronger than I look.