edited 3rd Apr '12 6:57:34 AM by Raso
edited 3rd Apr '12 7:45:55 AM by Raso
edited 3rd Apr '12 7:45:27 AM by animeg3282
edited 3rd Apr '12 8:16:12 AM by Arha
edited 3rd Apr '12 8:35:37 AM by Arha
edited 3rd Apr '12 8:36:06 AM by animeg3282
edited 3rd Apr '12 8:40:58 AM by Raso
- Cassie, in Push, who is 13 but is sexualized in an innocent way by the movie.
- Echo, in Dollhouse, an adult, but as a doll her default state is one of innocence. She's "dressed up" with a personality and outfit to suit the people who hire her out.
- Supergirl in the 70s (predating the trope namer), who is a teenager, I believe.
- Rose Walker from Sandman - men are attracted to her because her grandparent is Desire, but she herself is relatively innocent. She's incapable of actually falling in love in the arc that the costume is featured in.
- Batgirl - students, including the titular character, wear them.
- Full House - a younger girl, also predating the trope namer
- The Playboy cartoon (also predating the trope namer) that noted that the higher the stockings (with the gap still there), the sexier
edited 3rd Apr '12 8:49:21 AM by ccoa
Page Action: Zettai Ryouiki Round 3
4th Apr '12 8:57:38 AM