edited 29th Apr '11 6:21:38 PM by troacctid
edited 29th Apr '11 6:58:00 PM by troacctid
edited 29th Apr '11 6:59:11 PM by CrypticMirror
edited 29th Apr '11 7:04:28 PM by DragonQuestZ
- Zone of the Enders: Refers to a homing laser attack.
- X-COM: Waypoint-based targeting systems should indeed result in this trope.
- Wings of Dawn: Notes a homing laser attack that does this.
- Pantheon.Weapons: Potholed with "which fire in several directions before converging on the target"; used redundantly but correctly alongside Macross Missile Massacre.
- WarTech: States that the lasers/missiles bend in midair.
- Characters.Warhammer 40000 Xeno Races: The attack "shoots up into the air (regardless of original orientation) then cruises along until it can fly straight into the target".
- Voices of a Distant Star: X, Just...X, but Macross Missile Massacre is also listed, so there must be Roboteching.
- Awesome.Video Games: Referencing Zone of the Enders.
- Vanquish: "Lasers go up, then down"
- Tyrian: Refers to a homing attack that can also do a Macross Missile Massacre, so it must be able to Robotech.
- Real Life: "Many guided weapons actually do this". A quick Google search and it seems to check out. I guess it's good.
- Warhammer40000.Tropes Q To Z: Refers to the same attack as the other Warhammer one.
- WorldOfWarcraft.Tropes I-P: Used to describe the motion of a Macross Missile Massacre.
- Trick Arrow: Used to refer to an arrow in Fable that splits into three in midair then homes in on the target; can't imagine that happening if they don't change direction. Seems good.
- Transformers Alter Verse: Used redundantly but correctly alongside Macross Missile Massacre.
- Wake-Up Call Boss: Potholed in the name of an attack called "Firey". No other context.
- Characters.Valkyrie Profile: Just says one of the guy's attacks does this.
- Unseen Academicals: Well, he does make a projectile change direction in midair (I read the book and I remember that part), but it's not being used as a weapon. Does that still count?
- Unreal Tournament III and Unreal Tournament 2004: Listed with something called "The Cicada".
- Undocumented Features: Apparently it's referred to by name in the story. Does that count as Lampshaded or what?
- Transforming Mecha: Referring to a weapon in Thexter that can supposedly do this. Not enough context to say.
- Thunder Force: "The Hunter weapon. Your ship shoots out blue energy balls of doom that home in on the enemies." Leaning towards legit on this one.
- Characters.Touhou Windows Two: Potholed with the phrase "homing projectiles".
- PrettyCoolGuy.Video Games: What is this I don't even
edited 29th Apr '11 7:41:10 PM by troacctid
edited 29th Apr '11 7:43:57 PM by troacctid
edited 29th Apr '11 8:10:40 PM by Raso
- X-COM: Video of the attack in question--looks good. Confirmed correct.
- Trick Arrow: Arrows in Fable fly outwards before curving inward. Confirmed correct.
- World of Warcraft: Video of the attack in question. You can see it being fired initially off to the sides and then turning to go straight. Correct.
- Zone of the Enders and Awesome.Video Games: Image of the attack (was a former page image for Beam Spam). Confirmed correct. (x2)
edited 29th Apr '11 8:12:55 PM by troacctid
edited 29th Apr '11 8:32:48 PM by troacctid
edited 29th Apr '11 8:34:54 PM by CalamityJane
edited 29th Apr '11 10:01:11 PM by Daremo