YMMV: Wild ARMs 3
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Numerous bits of the soundtrack. Consistent composition also makes the soundtrack as a whole qualify, even if a number of the songs are merely above average by their lonesome. The mere fact that this game has a Theme Song with a Old West whistle version should tell you how amazing the music soundtrack is.
- Foe Yay/Les Yay: Virginia and Maya. It's subtle at first, but around the third time they meet you wonder why they just don't admit it already. Even the creators were aware of it!
- Game Breaker: Equip Finest Arts on Clive (or Jet) and then reset his ARM so there's only two bullets in it. Let destruction ensue. Notable in that the Final Boss seems to be built on the assumption that you will do this, as they're a bitch to kill otherwise, and the Bonus Boss fights absolutely require you to do this.
- The "Valiant" buff, which puts your physical damage through the roof as long as you don't heal to full, is available early in the second act.
- The Virginia Nuke: Upgrade her ARM to fire as many bullets as possible in a single Gatling. Load her up with Def Null, ATP Plus, Weakness and an Attached element. Let her loose.
- Goddamned Bats: The owls who steal your stuff and run away, especially because you can't just buy more healing potions. Made even worse by ones who can steal and run in the same move.
- Squick: Show of hands; who else was freaked out to high heaven by Malik's...devotion to his mother?
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Shane Carradine, Gallows' cute, borderline-loli little... brother?! Also counts as an In-Universe example, as the party gets a reaction shot after Gallows initially refers to him as his brother. Clive and Jet look entirely unfazed. Virginia is stunned. Other people continually comment on how pretty Shane is.