YMMV: Ultraman Mebius
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment
- In episode 24, Ryu is talking about how GUYS has grown from a Ragtag Bunch of Misfits into something worthy of Earth's previous defense teams. The camera cuts away to Mirai with a waterfall of tears streaming from his eyes. It's doesn't even fit under Rule of Funny, given how abrupt and random it was. Ryu doesn't even comment on it.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: How about this, mostly for Ultraman Leo. Schooling the new guy, training him properly, cutting Reflect-seijin's sword with his bare hand (and causing his nigh-unbreakable chest armor to flex with a kick), then executing a Leo Kick alongside Mebius with the result you'd expect.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The score has a retro feel to it because of longtime composer Toru Fuyuki returning for some music.
- Ear Worm: Wandabadam dabadam dabadaba Wandabadam dabadam dabadaba...
- Ho Yay: Mirai and Ryu, to the point they are Mistaken for Gay in episode 24. After Mirai and Ryuu possessed by Yapool have a stare off, George asks "Don't tell me you two are like that!" When Ryuu possessed by Yapool replies, "Actually, we have a secret we can't tell anyone," George and the others go into shocked hysterics.
- Parodied and Lampshaded, Teppei's rich family has a maid actually named "Moe-Moe-Chan".
- Konomi has her Moe Moe aspects.