Tropers Online: 4,823
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Badass Decay: Not that he was that much of a badass to begin with, but Radu becomes more and more ridiculous as the movies go on.
- Cult Classic: The films are regarded as cult classic in some circles for filming in Romania and establishing the proper creepy atmosphere that is often found lacking in vampire films.
- Memetic Mutation: Thanks to Obscurus Lupa, "Oh, dammeet!"
- And "Oh Meeeeechellle..."
- Sequelitis: Maybe not Bloodstone or Bloodlust, but Bloodstorm definitely fits the bill.
- They Just Didn't Care: Bloodstorm runs on this.
- What an Idiot: Bob The CIA Guy doesn't know anything about vampires, and it ends up getting him killed in the most hilarious way.