- Badass Decay: Not that he was that much of a badass to begin with, but Radu becomes more and more ridiculous as the movies go on.
- Cult Classic: The films are regarded as cult classic in some circles for filming in Romania and establishing the proper creepy atmosphere that is often found lacking in vampire films.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Thanks to Obscurus Lupa, "Oh, dammeet!"
- "Oh Meeeeechellle..."
- Sequelitis: Maybe not Bloodstone or Bloodlust, but Bloodstorm definitely fits the bill.
- Wangst: Zachery in Vampire Journals often whines about his unlife.
Zachery: I am God's most desolate creature: a vampire with a mortal's heart. A predator cursed to feel pity for his prey. I destroyed the one who spawned me. I swear I will destroy his entire bloodline, the ones who stole me from the warmth of the sun. For me, there is no comfort, no peace.
- What an Idiot: Bob The CIA Guy doesn't know anything about vampires, and it ends up getting him killed in the most hilarious way.