- Badass Decay: Not that he was that much of a badass to begin with, but Radu becomes more and more ridiculous as the movies go on.
- Cult Classic: The films are regarded as cult classic in some circles for filming in Romania and establishing the proper creepy atmosphere that is often found lacking in vampire films.
- Memetic Mutation: Thanks to Obscurus Lupa, "Oh, dammeet!"
- And "Oh Meeeeechellle..."
- Sequelitis: Maybe not Bloodstone or Bloodlust, but Bloodstorm definitely fits the bill.
- They Just Didn't Care: Bloodstorm runs on this.
- What an Idiot: Bob The CIA Guy doesn't know anything about vampires, and it ends up getting him killed in the most hilarious way.