- Anvilicious: The show is not subtle about the health and safety advice it gives, but since it's meant to be an edutainment show about a teenager's body, it can be forgiven for this.
- Ear Worm: The theme song:
They're bad to the bone, even badder in the bladder,
Make a scene in the spleen, put the hustle in the muscle,
Put the hip in the hips, the word on the lips,
Ideas in the brain, keepin' him sane!
(Keepin' him sane!)
- The Scrappy: Mayor Spryman. He's an Ungrateful Bastard who abuses his power as mayor and bullies Ozzy.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot:
- Allergies are biologically described, as what happens when the white blood cells become overprotective towards a specific thing (allergens). Knowing this fact, the episode with allergens could've been the perfect opportunity to make fun of the way governments (and cops) go to ridiculous lengths in fighting crime and terror. Instead, the allergen is just as antagonistic as every other germ in the series and the closest we get is an innocent being mistaken for the allergen.
- The fact that Hector was a relatively normal boy left a lot of unanswered questions as to how the body and mind, and their respective characters, would be different if the host had a chronic condition or mental disorder.