- Accidental Innuendo: In the Dead Space 3 Let's Play with Dodger
"Just fit it in, just stick it in. Just stick it...theeee aaah, it fell out, damnit. Look look, do you want me to put it in? There."
- Base Breaker: Judging by the comments on his latest Skyrim videos, Bad Dovahkiin appears to be this.
- Hilarious In Hindsight: On his Fan Friday playing of Hatoful Boyfriend, Jesse chose to use the name Flox instead of Cox. Only well after doing so did he realize his character was a girl.
- Memetic Mutation: David Cage is a golden god!
- One-Scene Wonder:
- The naked baby in the RPG Makers series.
- Jesse's cleaning lady in the 10th TGS podcast, who had the entire panel collapsing for almost a minute, and spawned a fanart ten minutes later.
- Sidetracked by the Gold Saucer: Has a tendency to go off track from the smallest of things. While never seen in the videos, this was apparently most open in The Old Republic, as he was doing the Tatooine storyline at level 40 (the reccomended level range for that planet is 24-28).
- So Bad, It's Good: Likes to play these types of games, especially if TotalBiscuit has declared his disdain of one.