YMMV: Mega Man 10
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Sheep Man started off as The Scrappy, but evolved into this as well as a Memetic Badass.
- Game Breaker: Many people cite the Triple Blade as the game's Metal Blade equivalent, due to having large damage and spread for low ammo cost.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: All that talk in the old days about Mega Man X being the 10th installment of the series is a whole lot funnier now that there actually is a tenth installment...
- Scrappy Weapon: Thunder Wool. It is nigh impossible to aim, and blows through all its ammo in 6 shots. To make matters worse, the cloud can be destroyed if an enemy or projectile collides with it. This means you can't reliably use it at close range or in a tight corridor, since that pretty much guarantees that it'll disappear before it can fire off a bolt, thus wasting a ton of your ammo.
- To quote one Gamefaqs poster "Anything the Thunder Wool does, another weapon does better and for less ammo cost."
- Tough Act to Follow: Coming after the acclaimed Mega Man 9, this game tends to get this status. General consensus is that it's a good game but not quite as good as 9.