YMMV: Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Canon Sue: Amber
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Amber's tap dance is pretty dang good.
- Cult Classic: The film was both a financial and critical failure in theaters, but has since gained appreciation for its dark humor and quirky characters.
- Funny Moment: So many thanks to the abundant use of dramatic irony and black comedy.
Do you think a nice cool mint will help if I shove your head up your ass?
- "You know what, Dad? Peter's gay!" (Beat) "GAY!!!"
- Becky's talent performance. Is "Crowning Moment of Offensive" a trope yet?
- "I'm a winner. Nobody can stop me but me." Cue explosion.
- The sugary-sweet nurse who tries and fails miserably to cheer up Annette and Loretta.
- Les Yay: Between Amber and Lisa, when Lisa gives up her costume so the former of the two can compete. They even kiss each other on the cheek!
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The film was made before "retard" was labeled a slur against mentally disabled people. So it can be pretty disconcerting seeing it thrown around so freely, to the point that it seems to be considered an Inherently Funny Word.
- Retroactive Recognition: Amy Adams!