- Awesome Mc Coolname: Kellan Grant from Sociolotron.
- Broken Base: He has seemingly abandoned the "I've not seen such bravery" intro. Either you don't mind, find the new intro to be more professional, or feel that it was a bit too iconic to be removed.
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- The entirety of his Prison Tycoon 3 review. Especially the second half where it become America's favorite game show: "Which Prisoner Lives?"
- His 911 Paramedic review is also full of moments like this, mainly coming from his utter apathy towards the lives of the patients.
- After killing a patient, Ian even shares that his EMT motto is "You win some, you lose some"!
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Remember when people called him "The guy who plays the porn games"? As he later explained in a livestream, once he got annoyed by it, he put up a filter that removed the word "porn" and other similar words from the comments. He forgot about it until his Kid Quisine video which inspired people to make jokes about Corn. Oh, Crap! ensued.
- Memetic Mutation: "Tuna noodle, my favourite!" has been making rounds in his fanbase.
- Nightmare Fuel: In terms of games he's played, we have Bad Milk, a fairly obscure game that probably should have stayed obscure.
Ian: There is no safety.
- The Surprise Creepy end of his review of Boobah: Wiggle and Giggle.
- The ad for Deliah's First Coffee
CultShop, while extremely hilarious, is also quite creepy in a very Welcome to Night Vale way.
- The Televoid episodes have a very unsettling feel to them, with subtle hints that something is very, very wrong. Then everything goes sour at the end of the Baby Game video, where the whole thing takes a nosedive into Silent Hill territory.
- The end of the A Message to No One video takes this up a notch, with the screen going staticky every time Ian tries to read an email, with him clearly being in some level of pain.
- Things start to look up in Safety: In Danger Out of Doors with the room being a white void and having a band with the three babys from Baby Game and a guy in a fox suit... Then the end of the episode showed him bleeding out of his eyes. Then cuts back to the black void room with him on the floor seeming having commited suicide to escape from his fate, only for Safety Girl to rewind time to bring him back to life. He then cries.
- Tear Jerker: At the end of "Ricky Raccoon Shows The Way", he asks "What's going to happen if I don't say bye now?" and is still stuck with the static television, alone. The look on his face is heart-breaking.
- Uncanny Valley: Ian as a Zoombini. Naturally, this is joked about, and Ian himself mentions he feels uncomfortable in the get-up himself.