- Awesome McCoolname: Kellan Grant from Sociolotron.
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- Nightmare Fuel: In terms of games he's played, we have Bad Milk, a fairly obscure game that probably should have stayed obscure.
Ian: There is no safety.
- The Surprise Creepy end of his review of Boobah: Wiggle and Giggle.
- The ad for Deliah's First Coffee
CultShop, while extremely hilarious, is also quite creepy in a very Welcome to Night Vale way.
- The Televoid episodes have a very unsettling feel to them, with subtle hints that something is very, very wrong. Then everything goes sour at the end of the Baby Game video, where the whole thing takes a nosedive into Silent Hill territory.
- The end of the A Message to No One video takes this up a notch, with the screen going staticky every time Ian tries to read an email, with him clearly being in some level of pain.
- Things start to look up in Safety: In Danger Out of Doors with the room being a white void and having a band with the three babys from Baby Game and a guy in a fox suit... Then the end of the episode showed him bleeding out of his eyes. Then cuts back to the black void room with him on the floor seeming having commited suicide to escape from his fate, only for Safety Girl to rewind time to bring him back to life. He then cries.
- Tear Jerker: At the end of "Ricky Raccoon Shows The Way", he asks "What's going to happen if I don't say bye now?" and is still stuck with the static television, alone. The look on his face is heart-breaking.
- Uncanny Valley: Ian as a Zoombini. Naturally, this is joked about, and Ian himself mentions he feels uncomfortable in the get-up himself.