- Awesome McCool Name: Kellan Grant from Sociolotron.
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- Nightmare Fuel: Bad Milk. A fairly obscure game that probably should have stayed obscure.
- The Surprise Creepy end of his review of Boobah: Wiggle and Giggle.
- The ad for Deliah's First Coffee
CultShop, while extremely hilarious, is also quite creepy in a very Welcome to Night Vale way.
- The Televoid episodes have a very unsettling feel to them, with subtle hints that something is very, very wrong. Then everything goes sour at the end of the Baby Game video, where the whole thing takes a nosedive into Silent Hill territory.
- Tear Jerker: At the end of "Ricky Raccoon Shows The Way", he asks "What's going to happen if I don't say bye now?" and is still stuck with the static television, alone. The look on his face is heart-breaking.