- Knuckles' response to Lumina Flowlight's request for help;
Knuckles: (Deadpan) I've got nothing better to do.
Brutalmoose #2: (Deadpan) I've got nothing better to do.
- Made evem funnier when Moose asks for help cleaning up a shattered plate.
- "But nothing can prepare you for the abomination that is Sonic Live. Everything about this minigame makes me hate living! The music, the guitars, even these spinning lights right here. I MEAN, FUCK THOSE LIGHTS!"
- Michelle brought her friends on a trip to a island infested with demon arthropods for a college report... even though she already has a textbook with information about the native bugs.
Brutalmoose: You better get your shit together, Michelle, or you'll never become a famous insect physiologist like... these guys?? (Timon and Pumbaa)
- Donkey Kong... on Bug Island
DK: Hello, Michelle! Why don't you come out and PLAAAY?? Mwahahahaaa! You insect physiologists are sooooo foolish! Now I will rape and/or eat you. Come on... don't run away, get over here. Just.. get over here. COME ON, MICHELLE, GOD!!
- Ian losing his shit completely at the sight of a forest dolphin.
Ian: Don't shoot the skunk. Do shoot the rabbit, bear, owl, deer and...dolphin? Dolphin? Shoot the dolphin? Shoot the dolphin in a forest? F-forest dol- dolphin forest? Forest? Forest - there it is! Fu-fucking forest dolphin. Dolphin forest. Forest dolphin.[Beat]Ian: DOOOOOLPHIIIIIIIN!
- At the beginning, he accidentally builds the prison without fences, and is surprised when his prisoners escape.
- Later on, he does figure out how to build fences, and fences in each prisoner without amenities until they escape or die of hunger.
- SMALL AMENITIES!
- He calls his prison "Hell Prison", but remember he doesn't have fences, so he changes it to "Satan's Honor System Hell Prison From Hell!!
- "So suck on thaaaaaaaaat Matt Damon!" (Partially played again in slow motion)
- He points out that individual words can be clicked on, and uses this to make the narrator say "We saw a long monster coming" and "Stinky was feeling me slowly".
- For added humor, the first quote mentioned above was made after he called the three main boys immature.
- He keeps pointing out how the main characters of the first book keep missing obvious paranormal activity and how the setting changes of the second book don't make sense.
- The ending, where he mimics Harry's dancing from the game's menu.
- His reaction to the game crashing at the combination lock puzzle.
- Similarly, his baffled reaction to the ending.
- After beating the game, Moose explores the badly textured environment, finding a "sand sponge block", "blue robot creeper head", and "magical rainbow egg".
Ian: If you gaze upon it for too long, you will be filled with mischievousness. Some of humanity's most evil people (pictures of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Plankton appear) were inspired by staring upon the magical rainbow egg for too long. But here it stands, ready for anyone with a heart of pure evil to look upon. It is Crisis City's greatest secret, and also its most dangerous.
- The fact that the radio is so badly drawn that Ian mistakes it for the titular Crisis City.
- Shadow mounts a hoverboard, and Ian comments that it's pretty badass, but it needs something...then puts carnival music behind it.
- Brutalmoose's comments on how hard it is to hear Doom's Eye, later mimicking his speech as unintelligble growling.
- Sonic wants you to kill the 'black creatures', which Brutalmoose thinks sounds racist the more he hears it. There is then a clip of Knuckles saying 'Get rid of these annoying aliens' with overlaid text HIDDEN POLITICAL AGENDA?
- Brutalmoose's amusement at the mild swearing Shadow uses. Everytime he says 'damn' in the review, he cuts Shadow saying it in instead.
- Shadows has a weapon looking like a toilet seat, because 'the kids will just eat that up, know what I'm sayin'?'
- By merit of the narmy-ness from the game itself, Shadow's 'Shadow..android?' line.
- Everything about Senor, the Sim Ian creates.
- His favorite food is ice cream, based on its sound, an ice cream truck jingle, he owns a penguin, and when he's depressed he says "This time I'm really gonna do it." followed by a closeup of Senor's face while a distorted version of the ice cream truck jingle plays.
- *porno music plays* "For Senor, press 5 now."
- BOOGIE TIME!
- When he talks about flowers, trees, and birds, he shows pictures of a Fire Flower, Jet the Hawk, and The Giving Tree.
- Ian creating scenarios with The Story People through a sticker book game. These include one character growing into a giant, a love triangle between two grandparents and their dog and alternate universe doppelgangers arriving to beat up the originals.
- Ian actually has so much fun making scenarios, he changes his mind about the game and decides that it's perfect for the target audience. In fact, it's perfect for everyone. Everyone should buy Boobah: Wiggle and Giggle. Everyone needs it. Your existence is meaningless without Boobah.
- His oddly intense reaction to finding out the way his allowance worked in his house was because of the game's creator.
- SHORT CUT SEES ALL
- Ian playing the piano version of Cruel Angel's Thesis over the ending of the game.
- STILL POOR AS SHIT
- When his game crashes, he realizes he never saved. Thus he starts a new game under the name Buttz and "cheats the system" by playing Penny's quiz until he gets enough money to renovate the park.
- Ian pointing out the Fridge Logic of Money Town's infrastructure, including:
- Why not use the money found on the tree in the center of town, which contradicts the game creator's book Money Doesn't Grow On Trees.
- Why are the streets literally paved with gold but they don't have the money to finance a park renovation?
- His reaction to Ona Budget, who sings about being poor... when gold bars are the pavement for the roads.
- PARK OPENED BY Buttz