Trust Me, I'm a Genie is a French cartoon from 2011. It follows the adventures of Diego, a camel, who is the master of Ziggy, a raccoon genie, and all their desert friends. Ziggy granted Diego's first wish, a cafe, and his second wish was a swimming pool for all his friends to enjoy. But then, Ziggy got sand in his magic can, so in turn, his third wish became defective.A character sheet can be found here.
Tropes you'll find the the series:
- Accidental Kiss: Diego has one with Joe in "The Big Screen Kiss".
- Ambiguously Gay: Zoggy from the episode "Genie Trouble"
- Five-Man Band: Although there's 7 of them, Diego and his friends fit this:
- Freeing The Genie: Ziggy's main goal is pretty much wanting Diego to set him free. Too bad the final wish always messes up.
- The Magnificent Seven Samurai: Diego and his 6 friends are much like this. Diego's the hero, Ziggy's the lancer, Joe's the smart one, Larry's the big one, Zazie's the young one, Sonia's the old one and Tony's the funny one.
- Nakama: Although it is not an anime, the final episode drives this point straight home. Diego, Ziggy, Zazie, Joe, Tony, Larry and Sonia are so close as friends, they could be considered a family.
- Security Cling: Diego and Joe do this to each other in The Eradicator when the titular creature is brought to life.
- Trust Me, I'm an X: Genie in this case.
- World of Funny Animals
- World of Snark: Pretty much everyone who isn't Larry or Scoop has snarked at some point in the show. Ziggy, Joe and Sonia are by far the most prominent snarkers, though.