One of the latest comics to join The Katbox
, Uber Quest
is a furry fantasy comic that seems to run on MMORPG rules. Starring warrior catgirl Sesame it can be found here
- Action Girl: Sesame, she is a Warrior class of course.
- A-Cup Angst: Sesame is teased by Claire for her lack of boobs.
- Ambiguous Gender: The way Sesame is drawn she doesn't look very masculine, maybe a little flat compared to Kibbles, but the barkeep in the first comic mistakes her for a guy nonetheless. She is NOT amused.
- Big Freaking Sword : Sesame's Weapon of Choice
- The Cynic: Farron the merchant falls into this category, he thinks Sesame is foolish for helping him.
- Ditzy Genius: Claire mostly, though she is brilliant enough to invent a teleporting time machine, she acts like an idiot most other times.
- Eyepatch of Power: Effectively Farron has monocular vision.
- Fangirl: Kibbles thinks Sesame is SO cool! So much so she'd follow her into battle unwittingly try to befriend her despite being shrugged off at first.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: Claire is from a sci-fi setting, she and her Robot Buddy Proto accidentally Teleport to a fantasy world.
- Flaming Sword: Mason enchances Sesame's BFS with a Arcane Fire Enhancement
- Gag Boobs: Kibbles.
- Gentle Giant: Mason. Biggest character in the cast thus far, and possibly has the biggest heart to compliment it.
- The Idealist: Kibbles thinks everyone is going to be great friends, obviously ignoring Claire's and Sesame's bickering.
- Inept Mage: Kibbles is first introduced accidentally incinerating a guy she was trying to demonstrate a healing spell for.
- Intrepid Merchant: Farron is a always on the move looking for new places to set up shop and lives life mostly as a vagabond.
- Kill It with Ice: When Sesame's sword proves ineffective against the King Slime Kibbles freezes it so she can shatter it.
- Most Common Superpower: Pretty much every female character but Sesame, who has fairly normal sized breasts.
- Nice Guy: Mason 'nuff said Lampshaded in one strip
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Sesame in most situations is incredibly strong for her size.
- Ragin' Cajun: Dante effectively is the cliche badass with a cool cajun accent.
- The Rival: Dante to Sesame. Her first appearance is to Kill Steal the King Slime and claim the loot drop.
- Robot Kid: Proto falls into this category, complete with his own allowance from Claire!
- RPG Mechanics Verse: Specifically, MMO, complete with adventurers running into taverns yelling "LFG".
- Snake Oil Salesman: Farron's Fair Deals and Extraordinary Traveling Shop is mostly full of faulty items that don't work as intended. Unless you are willing to pay a high price of course. Like a health potion that he claims was "slow-release" after Sesame drinks it and nothing happens.
- Techno Babble: Claire loves to tell you things you can't understand, most just tune it out.
- You All Meet in an Inn: Sesame and Kibbles meet in an inn all right, but Sesame isn't interested in having her tag along at that point.