Webcomic: Mechagical Girl Lisa ANT
A webcomic about a Magical Girl (read: a total Fangirl) and her Mentor Mascot (read: an evil 4-inch-tall alien ant), out to save the earth (read: unknowingly help the alien ants invade it) by fighting evil alien termites in devastating Humongous (read: human-sized) Mecha battles.Find it here. While the final two News Posts have a tone of wanting to continue the comic, other points raised about being busy/unenthused and the author's total disappearance from the webcomic community shortly afterward most likely means the series will not be continued.
Mechagical Girl Lisa ANT contains examples of:
- Ascended Fangirl
- Calling Your Attacks
- Filler Strips
- Government Agency of Fiction: PET SHOP.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Lisa's alter ego
- Humongous Mecha: Sort of.
- In the Name of the Moon
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: Nanoha and Vita appear in episode 3, attending a free samba lesson for kids.
- Along with many cameos from the girls of W.I.T.C.H..
- Living with the Villain: Lisa and Paula.
- Magical Girl: A genuine one, a Dark Magical Girl, actually.
- The Men in Black: Lisa's parents, who work for the aforementioned Government Agency of Fiction.
- Mentor Mascot
- Powered Armor
- Schedule Slip
- Shout-Out: Lisa's room is full of them, including Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki, Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. One strip also has them studying David Bowie's 1. Outside in literature class.
- The Ditz: Lisa.
- Translation Convention: It's set in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Unknown Rival: Lisa is too dumb to realize that Pink Flash is her enemy.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Pink Flash
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: And she still insists on being such after everything she's been through.
- Wrong Genre Savvy