Webcomic: Fall City Blues
- Lex and Lucy, simultaneously: "All right, intruder, what are you doing in my house? YOUR house? This is MY house! Stop doing that! Stop doing what? ARGH!"
Fall City Blues contains examples of:
- Alternate Universe - The premise is this.
- B-Side Comics - Transitfish Syndrome, which doubles as Dada Comics (see below). Also Fall City Blues (unframed!), which features the characters in random gags.
- Chromatic Arrangement - Lex (pink), Lucy (tealish), and Eiffel (green).
- Dada Comics - Transitfish Syndrome
- Embarrassing First Name -
Lexington and LucentiaLex and Lucy.
- Expy - Smithy wouldn't be out of place in a P. G. Wodehouse story.
- Fakeout Makeout - Eiffel grabs Lex to evade the cops.
- For Science! - Lex, in this strip especially.
- Genre Savvy - Lex develops it sometime between this strip and this one.
- Human Alien - Eiffel.
- Human Outside, Alien Inside - Eiffel eats rocks.
- Hurricane of Puns - Lex and Lucy have an ongoing fork-related pun war.
- Inn Between the Worlds - The Dandelions Club.
- Meet Cute - Lex and Eiffel. See Fakeout Makeout.
- Only One Name - Everyone except Smithy.
- Opposite-Sex Clone - Lex and Lucy are somewhere between this and Half-Identical Twins.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy - Inverted. Lex has pink hair, Lucy's is blue-green.
- Stick Figure Comic
- Sunglasses at Night - Twelve.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair - And pink and green and teal.