Videogame: Police Team Kazuo
In the year 199X, Mercenary state Kazuo is still recuperating from a decades-old war. But when veterans from all sides start becoming targets, One team from Kazuo's "Golden Generation" must regroup to get to the bottom of it while fighting crime syndicates, aliens, and ghosts from their past.Announced in early 2014 by Askiisoft, Police Team Kazuo will be a 2D Strategy RPG. Its release date is TBA.You can visit the website here.
Police Team Kazuo contains examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: You have names like Satoshi, or Seija, and then you have names like "Bouquet", "Kid", and "Wint".
- An Arm and a Leg: Wint has a missing arm.
- Animesque: This game has more anime-styled visuals compared to Askiisoft's other titles.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Kid "The Kid".
- Five-Man Band: The promotional images on the website seem to be showing this type of setup with the characters introduced.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Compared to the rest of the introduced characters, Chief Itoh looks rather simple.
- Older Than They Look: Kid's actually 18 years old, despite his youthful looks.
- Private Military Contractors: Kazuo, a nation known for these.
- Psychic Powers: Seija's specialty.
- Shrouded in Myth: Wint. Even his character description is blocked off from the public.
- Year X: The game takes place during the year 199X.